Our activities and efforts in the area of education aimed at achieving two overarching outcomes, which included:
• Increased and equitable enrolment in quality ECD services.
• Improved learning outcomes for learners in basic education.
Our health programmes aimed at achieving one major outcome:
• Increased knowledge, information and willpower to make timely, informed, positive and safe health choices.
This has resulted in:
During this fiscal year 2019-2020, our targeted programmes under Youth Empowerment aimed at achieving the three following key outcomes:
• Enhanced youth leadership, participation and engagement in national development.
• Improved entrepreneurial and social innovation skills among participating beneficiaries.
• Increased agriculture and livestock quality, productivity and production.